The CDM 2015 Awareness course provides a clear introduction to the Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations 2015, which replace CDM 2007, covering the interactive and combined responsibilities of all CDM duty holders. It provides important information required for those working in construction related projects affected by CDM. It also provides people new to CDM an introduction to the CDM 2015 Regulations to help them understand their legal responsibilities.
The course will include:
- Introduction to Health & Safety;
- CDM Legal Guidance;
- Background to the CDM Regulations;
- Where CDM applies and does not apply.
- Responsibility of duty holders;
- CDM documentation;
- Construction site requirements;
- Fire enforcement and schedules;
- Monitoring and reviewing requirements;