This half day course delivers an update for HR Managers with a sound grasp of employment law.
By the end of the course, delegates will be up to date with the latest developments in employment law, be able to ensure their organisation complies with legislation and be able to implement any necessary changes to current procedures.
Topics will include
- Review of the gender pay gap and proposed CEO/Worker pay gap reporting
- Update on Apprenticeships- looking at the legal framework and the practicalities
- Update of the implementation of GDPR and the ICO Regulation Action Policy
- View on how Brexit may impact employers following implementation in March 2019
- Detailed look at forthcoming legislation currently under review by the government
- Review of recent case law
These topics will be updated nearer the delivery date to ensure all delegates will have the very latest information.
This course will be delivered by Sherrards Law, a leading specialist employment law firm.