The main focus is on how to use Facebook and Twitter to engage your target audiences, including plenty of Dos and Don’ts. The course offers practical and strategic advice on how to use social media to engage in a two-way conversation. At the same time, it will help you learn how to use social media to benefit your council and enhance its reputation, while understanding the risks associated with engaging with online audiences. The training incorporates both practical and theory-based elements.
- Creating great content, showcasing council examples
- Strategy development – what are your goals
- Social media management & evaluation
- Social media policy and legal matters
- Tips and tricks, third party tools
- Dealing with negative posts and complaints
- Session close