Introduction to managing your own mental health and stress
- What do we mean by ‘good mental health’ and what do we need to achieve it?
- Recognising signs of stress and poor mental health
- How can the organisation and manager help?
- What do we mean by self-care?
- Simple strategies for managing stress: the stress bucket
- Being supportive of others’ stress and mental health whilst taking care of ourselves
- Information sharing, discussion, practical exercises, case studies, PowerPoint presentation, course materials